Sunday, September 14, 2008

Week 1 Over

Wow. Week one is already over. Actually, this week was quite long. Many things happened. And I forgot many incidents which have happened...

Saturday, went to Malaysia to attend another rich person's wedding. It's a sort of business wedding. Had to cross the causeway twice for rich people's weddings already. And I'm so familiar with these weddings that I know the order of food which comes out...
1. Cold dishes
2. Soup
3. Chicken (Usually roasted)
4. Fish
5. Prawns
6. Mushrooms and Vegetables
7. Buns (Usually those fried ones)
8. Dessert
Common trend. Just nice an 8 course meal. Then there was karaoke. I was petrified. When I first heard that of course. But the uncles and aunties sing very well... In comparison to the Maris+ Talentime held on Teacher's Day...

Today, hmm... Went to Ang Mo Kio for tuition, bought Frontier magazine. The shop which I used to buy the manga magazine I used to buy has been gone for 3 weeks. And the current store which I bought the Frontier magazine from supposed to sell the same magazine, but more expensive. Sadly, the magazines they sell are outdated for like a month or more. Haiz...

Watched Bleach: Diamond Dust Rebellion. It was ok. Not fantastic. That is after overlooking the problems with the sound synchronisation of the Veoh version. The ending was not grand. Hitsugaya up till now doesn't seem powerful to me. Not quite what I expected. Inuyasha movie 3, Swords of an Honourable Ruler's ending was what I called a grand ending. The Bleach ending was like, Soujiro was so easily killed; Hitsugaya just needed Hyorinmaru to coil around Soujiro and Ichigo just needed to use Getsuga Tenshou. Talking about Getsuga Tenshou, Inuyasha's Kaze no Kizu seems much more powerful than it lor. Not to mention bakuryuuha. Oh well. Gotta go...

No comments: