Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gonna Work

Been wanting to address this for a loooong time. Why is it that 90% of the people who once knew me from my previous class or from band and are in the same class as me feel so awkward with me. I'm really not sure myself. But since they behave like that, I tend to behave the same way too. So it's just one vicious cycle. So somehow or rather, we need a middle man to convey messages. But if it is something to do with duties, I will just do it personally. Cos it doesn't require any relationship to be done. Like handing in homework, etc... And it's always like that. Like people from my previous class who are in my class. Some how or rather they seem to avoid me. But it's expected. We all had an argument at one point of time. One of them was last year on my birthday; Another was somewhere before the June hols. So even if its so obvious that I would be able to answer some of their queries, not to mention I sit right next to them, they still ask someone else, who may not be able to answer as well. Same with band people. I think I have an attitude problem...

Anyway, I will be going to work tomorrow. Yeah! My first job, my first income. No treats to anyone, cos no one ever treated me, nor even remembered my birthday, not that you care about a treat coming from me. Not going to treat my section for the section outing(which is sooooo not gonna happen). I'm gonna give some to my parents though. But its too early to say how much I get. Aiming to get more than $60. Can buy 2-3 artbooks. Yeah. So I won't be online most of tomorrow... Until I come back.

Had band today. I was supposed to photocopy a score which I didn't have. I really thought i was in deep shit. So I just desperately tried to search for it in the Library cupboard. And guess what. It was on the stand all along. Wasted 1hour searching. Should have just went back to the band room. But at least I neatly arranged the cupboard. Well the top 2 rows only... Talking about shit, here's a comic strip you can put if you wanna say something is shit. Just edit the words on the card...


Drew somemore Illya today. Tohsaka is a failure, as you can see below. Drew it halfway. Can't get the eyes right. Yeah. She's one of the easiest characters to draw in the Type-moon list of characters. I think I screwed up the hair though...


Watched Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~ Next Season~ OVA part 3. Woohoo. Akane is the protagonist for this one. My waifu. There is more or less a hint that she likes Takayuki. Finally. Hmm. Almost all female characters in KGNE love Takayuki. Well most of them. Suzumiya sisters and Mizuki. Ok. It's only the main female characters.

No comments: