Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Addicted

I'm really addicted to Franken Fran. I think this addiction is bad. I can't wait for the next chapter to be released, but it would be in 1 month's time. I really can't wait. This is bad. Why I like Franken Fran. Cos it's unique. The stories are quite refreshing and some quite funny. It's new to me. And it's not your typical horror style manga. It's a light-hearted one. Fran is a lighthearted person. She' not the cold blooded killer type. She does operations on what she think's is right, but slightly not in the right way...

If I start cramming next week, I wonder what would happen. I've never studied for more than a weekend before an exam(if the exam is on a Monday). So if I start studying next week... Hmm... Not gonna say anything...

Read Type-moon Complex X 1,2 & 3. Not bad I must say. It's a doujin from Crazy Clover Club. Shiro really has no chance against Shiki. It's like your foot against an ant. Eyes of Death Perception rocks.

No comments: