Friday, September 19, 2008

Tests

No more Franken Fran in this post. Haha. Anyway, this week, I had a total of 4 tests, all of which I did not study. 2 Bio, 1 SS and 1 Chem. I'm sure I failed SS as I totally wrote the wrong points. Haiz... Bio, not sure. But won't get a high score for sure. Haiz... Quite sad now, but not sad. Anyway, school is getting more fun for me. Although I'm not really making any new friends, I use them to indirectly talk to other people, like talking about anime and manga. Can talk non-stop, from H-games to doujins to well, the original... Recently been renting out my manga. Earned $1 so far. I'm renting $1 per book. Quite cheap really. Supposed to get $2 but someone hasn't paid yet. Gonna bring Vol.2-5 of Magister Negi Magi to rent. So that's another $5. Good money. And I have 100+ manga. I think after the exams I need to rearrange my manga cupboard... It's too full now, with 3 Fate Artbooks... I'm probrably gonna take photos of my updated collection...

No comments: