Sunday, September 7, 2008

休日終わりだ(Holidays have Ended)

It's the same title as the previous post. So decided to put it in jap. Anyway, today, I finally realised that the store which I buy manga magazines from have closed. I missed 2 weeks of it... Haiz...

Yeah! Bought my 3rd Fate artbook, Fate/Complete Material. Yay! Haven't taken a look at it yet. Comics Connection had a 40% off discount for artbooks. Didn't know. I thought the price tag was wrong when I bought Fate/Stay Night Production Illustrations. Sadly, someone bought the Bleach 7th Anniversary Artbook. At first, I did not want to get it as I thought there wasn't any discounts. And today, when there was, I couldn't find it! Sad... Oh ya. The Lenalee figurine costs $24.90. I don't think it's worth it. Even my 2 dollar Asuka's art is better than that. Though it is smaller and detachable...

Today at J8, I saw monks in a Singtel shop. Earlier this year, I saw monks in an IT show buying printers. It really seems out of place. Pardon me for my ignorance.

No comments: