Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11

It's been 7 years since the terrorist attack... Brings back memories of my primary school life...

Oh. Tomorrow is the Chemistry test. And I totally forgot about studying for it despite many reminders by classmates. I think I should cram tomorrow. Its testing the Periodic Table. Should not have much problems with that. Must learn to be more humble...

PE was softball again. I totally cannot bat. How sad... Nothing much really happened today. Except alot of jap stuff. This half-korean was like so obsessed with the Song of the Fourteenth(D. Grayman) that he wrote out the lyrics. With the pronounciations in korean too... So he just kept singing and when he forgot the tune, I refused to tell him. haha.

Aquired the D. Grayman OSTs 1 & 2. As well as the ED themes. That was when I realised I can't stand low quality songs in my mp3 player. Seriously. I rather have a 20MB version rather than a 1MB version of song despite the lack of space in my mp3 player. Of course it is not possible to have a 4 min 20MB song. The largest size I have for a 4 min song is about 12-13MB. And if the song is 1MB, either it is corrupt or it is just really short. Talking about MBs, remember the old floppy disks. Wow. Nostalgic. Imagine. Currently 1 floppy drive can't even hold one song. Shows the size of files nowadays. 1 floppy is about 1.4MB by the way.

Woah! Shakugan no Shana II episode 21 rocks sia! I was at the edge of my seat! Oh well, 2 more episodes to go...

No comments: