Friday, September 5, 2008

Paradox

After doing the job, I dun feel like spending the money. Lol. Cos its like... If I just buy McDonald's, the money would become from $50 to$44.50. It feels so... so I don't want to spend it. Money is hard to earn. That's the kinda of feeling I get. But I would spend my allowance though, but not my income...

There's a paradox in the Melty Blood Manga. Those who don't read, which means all of you, don't bother reading this. You won't know what I'm talking about. In other words, I'm writing to myself. Anyway, the paradox is that at the intro, they said that Nero and Roa had died. However, Ciel was alive! In Tsukihime, Ciel's life was tied to the survival of Roa, that's how she survived for so long, and is kinda immortal. So if Roa was dead, Ciel shouldn't appear in the Melty Blood manga. That's the paradox. Bye.

No comments: