Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bad Cosplay

Been surfing the net today. And it made me remember why I hated cosplay so much before. So for the sake of people who have never seen bad cosplay...


Front row 2nd from the right. What's with that. Seriously... And look. There's an old man at the back too...

Americans shouldn't cosplay... Seriously...

I almost regurgitated. It's a scene familiar with Melty Blood players, such as myself. And !@# Are those guys??!!! I fell of my chair when I saw this. I really did.

Reason why Americans shouldn't cosplay:

They have no shame. Seriously. I'm really polluting my blog...


I can't stand posting another disgusting cosplay. There are those of Chii and Freya(Chobits) as well. But I don't wanna look at it. Well there are good cos play as well. Such as the one below.

Oh well. While I was surfing, I spotted this guy. I really feel embarrassed for him. Anyone would.

Going to go for work on Thursday I think. Yeah. Income...

No comments: