Friday, September 12, 2008

Mooncake Festival

Mooncake Festival is tomorrow. Most likely I would not blog tomorrow, cos morning I have band, afternoon, tuition, night, go to malaysia to sit in for some dinner in place of my grandfather. So full day out. Better sort my band file. Getting too heavy and filled with scores I do not need.

There's this thing about the instrument care kit which is kinda compulsory for all band members. I reject it. Cos it's like $30! And they didn't even say what was in it. Actually, I got all the main things needed to maintain my instrument: Silver cloth($15), Cleaning Cloth($5?), Cleaning Gauze($4?), screwdriver($?), tone hole cleaner($?). I don't see why I really need to buy it. It's $30 you know. + Band Camp fees($20), is a total of $50. My holiday pay is like totally gone if I have to pay it using my own money. $4 is already gone for breakfast by the way. I'll try to persuade them not for me to buy as much as possible.

SAs are just a couple of days away. And here I am starting to watch DearS. Haha. Completed Shakugan no Shana II. There wasn't a moment of doubt as I knew that a Season III is sure to be released. It's so obvious. So many loose ends to tie. The ending of II was a little rushed, but quite ok.

No comments: