Saturday, September 6, 2008

Holidays are Over

Have been blogging for 6 days straight. It's a new record. The 27 August one got a date problem...

Finally, the holidays are over. Let me recap what I did during this holiday...
~ Watched Shingetsutan Tsukihime.
~ Finally managed to play Melty Blood.
~ Became a Type-moon fan.
~ Found a job.
~ Eyesight deteriorated tremendously due to over playing of Melty Blood.
~ Drew 2 Illyasviel von Einzberns
~ Otakuing
~ Watched Part 3 of Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~ Next Season ~
~ Found great image sources
~ Watched Kara no Kyoukai the First Movie: Fukan Fuukei(Overlooking View)
That's really little... Should have watched Clannad too. But too busy playing Melty Blood...

There was band today. In the end I had to play the piccolo cos Mr PRC didn't want to. Anyone know where to get ear plugs? I wanna plug my right ear. Cos the piece requires a few 4th Octave Cs on the piccolo. And anyone would get deaf. The only earplugs I know are those speedo ones. And they cost about $8... Which is quite expensive. Please tell me if you know of where I can buy earplugs, not for mp3 players. Thanks.

Detached sleeves rock. Zettai Ryouiki too. And guess what. Hatsune Miku has them both! Ahaha

No comments: