Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Was thinking about Franken Fran again. Chapter 2. My fav. So she tore and ate up the guy's intestines. That wasn't too disgusting for me. It was well... Nice. Anyway, when I thought about it again, she was eating his large intestines. Still, I did not have a problem with that. However, I realised that biological filth was in there. So I felt disgusted. Not that I have any problem with *cat, it's just that... Eating it directly from the large intestine, with 10% of the water content there, green-brown substance... A little eww.

These few days had maths remedial after school. And each time stayed back till 1630. Today had a mock test, a test to mock people who lack intelligence. Well, it did its job. But it was good revision. At least now I know how left behind I am. But anyway, also had Bio test today. I totally did not study. Not an inkling. Just used what I remembered from CA2. Wonder if I would fail... Bio is now at the nervous system. And the next chapter is about EYES!!! Yay! I became interested in eyes after reading Chapter 8 of Franken Fran, Beautiful World. I then learnt that the human eye has 3 light reception cells. And the mantis shrimp can see 16. Which means it can see from X-ray all the way to radio waves. Microwaves are low frequency by the way. For an easier way to see the diff, microwaves are thwe size of a human, Infrared light is about the size of a pin point and X-rays are about the size of an atom. Really interesting stuff. Love it. Can't wait for bio to reach that topic. If not, at least the eyes.

Cos I've been coming back late these few days, I've been too lazy doing ERP, and wasting time on the com instead. I'm so dead. Must chiong today and tmr. Tmr also have a Chem test. Fri SS test. So dead. Better do something now.

No comments: