Thursday, March 20, 2008

New NERV Logo...

The new NERV logo came out for quite a while now... But I only decided to search for it last night... So I slept late... And I couldn't concentrate during Physics today... And since chiat's brother young got transferred to 3A, he came to our class today and slept... Just like me... I was quite emo the whole lesson... Not because Garnish is back... Oh well... Before recess was PE... They kept saying I was the best player... For floorball... Not that I really care... My team lost most of the matches anyways... Cos the goalkeeper of my team kept losing the balls that were passed to him... So in the end my team only won one point... Lost 2-3 points... I think... I blocked the most balls anyways... Kinda top defender in a way... If the teacher hadn't tweaked the game... Haiz... Those playing floorball should know how he tweaked the game... Maths Gregory was emoing... So I emo-ed him back... Chinese was boring as usual... The teacher was using her funny chinese accent again... Morning assembly... M was doing the announcements and stuff... Didn't he know what a mike was?!... He was so loud... Some guys in my class was like... wtf, who is that idiot... You screwed up... Even if you didn't... The religion of the day was Taoism... yay... Mass was fine I guess... At least no out-of-tune choirs, weird bands, hymns and communions... Washing of feet ceremony... Should plant mushrooms in your feet, walk around barefooted for a day, wear shoes and socks without changing them for 3 days, then attend the washing of feet ceremony... It will be a massage... Sorry... Back to the NERV logo...

So now there's an upside-down apple behind the fig leaf, as you can see on the right. I think it supposed to mean: The apple represents the apple that Adam and Eve ate in the garden of Eden. Why it is upside-down? Dunno. Maybe cos it looks nicer? The fig leaf, was there a long time ago, was when Adam and Eve discovered their nakedness and used fig leaves to cover themselves. Cool. Makes sense. Some people do not like the new design, saying it kinda makes it uglier. I slightly agree with it, but it looks cooler with its new look. And if you go to the Evangelion website, the apple will occasionally flash. Nice site. Nicely done.

Tomorrow's Good Friday. Joy to the World?

No comments: