Monday, March 24, 2008

Carbon

My stick just got carbonated by a bunsen burner. (Random quote)

Yesterday was Easter, and I was all emo about going to church. Had 2 packets of Nasi Lemak, 1 stick of otah and a couple of scoops of chicken rice. Went to Ang Moh Kio to top up my phone and for tution...(Kinda glad the concert is on a Tuesday so I won't miss tuition... Or the trouble caused by missing tuition.) After tuition, went to J8. Played guitar hero again. The battery ran out!!! Ahahaha. I was just beginning the battle too. Went to tuition. Didn't do homework again. After tuition played guitar hero again. They fixed it!!! Played some medium songs. Some of the were BORING!!! The medium battle was finally unlocked and tried it. I was doing better than I had expected, but did not even get a chance to retaliate against Lou. Oh well. Also played the Bleach PSP game. Byakuya really is the most powerful character I guess. Easily defeated many other characters. Cool.

Today, the 1st lesson was chemistry practical. Quite fun. Its about acids. Mainly HCl. Love balancing equations. After that was maths. Then was SS. Then was recess. Then was Chinese. I drew some Evangelion thing on my Chinese textbook. Looks real cool. Assembly was about bullying. This group came and acted. Stupid people laughed at the wrong time. The discipline of the school is dropping. I don't really care. As long as it still looks good when I apply for a job. After that we gotta do I & E. Played money talk. Its a really ill-planned game made in Singapore and is promoting insurances of NTUC income. There seemed to be missing pieces. 3 pieces for 6 players?! Dun really feel like blogging now...

No comments: