Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Catholic?

I'm in a Catholic School. Marist school to be precise. Named after Marcellin Champagnat. Anyways, there is a ridiculous instalment in the recent morning assemblies, especially this week, which is the 1st week of school, as well as... what the Christians call 'Holy Week'. I'm not saying anything wrong about the holy week. I'm trying to bring another point. Since this is an important Christian/Catholic week, why in the world is there an introduction to other religions? Shouldn't there be a better time to do all that? Maybe during Racial Harmony Day? Deepavali? Hari Raya? Vesak Day?!!! So today, Jaya was the one who introduced the religion Hindi! And guess what, according to my mother(Christian), it is wrong to have more than one gods, and that there can only be one god. So why are the Catholics introducing other religions? Wonder why.

Today there was band. CT came back. Yay. If he didn't say my tone improved, I would not have realised. Maybe it because of the change of flute... Nothing much to say anyways. Friday is Good Friday... Means no sectionals. I seriously can't stand my section... Not that I wanna switch sections with other people. They are like so in their own world (autistic is what I call them). I will get the one who is the most 'autistic' to conduct sectionals next time... hahahaha.

No comments: