Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Destiny

People all have one Destiny - Death (Random Quote of the Day)

Today was rather fun I guess. I spent quite some time drawing a NERV logo on my chinese textbook. When I went back, I drew even more. I spent about 1 hr 15 mins to draw the ones I did at home. I drew them at the back of my timetable. The new SEELE logo is not yet complete. Hope you will take a look at them.

First lesson was Bio. We went through our TYS with Amy. Haha. Then was English. It's always fun. The word could be used for almost every sentence of one of the worksheets the teacher gave us. Geography was rather boring I guess. I had lots for Recess. Haha. Guess I shouldn't have spent so much. Bought some mamee monster from CS outside the SRC. They are like opening a business liddat lor. Business-minded marists. After that was Chemistry lessons. Yay! I did the chemical calculations really quickly. Just kept writing non-stop. The Greg was like competing with me. Cos I taught him how to memorise the first 20 elements of the Periodic Table real quickly. But he was still slower than me. And of course I made some careless mistakes. But we corrected each other. So it was kind of a win-win situation. After that was Chinese, when I finished the letter writing in 1 period. The teacher practically wrote 75% of the whole letter on the board. So we could do it quite quickly. I finished fast so I decided to draw the old NERV logo on my Chinese textbook. I've already drawn the fallen angel one on the textbook (Bottom right picture. 'Fallen angel' is not the exact term, its Sammael. I guess its rather forbidden. Looks cool anyways.) After that was lunch break, had Nasi Lemak... Again. This is the 4th serving of Nasi Lemak I've had within 7 days. haha. Had some milo. Then some guys in my class were discussing anime. So a few of them watched NGE, Chobits, only one watched Elfen Lied. Yeah. I watch it too. It almost matches the controversy of NGE. Which anime gets a cute girl to get killed within the 1st 8 mins of the 1st episode? Elfen Lied. When I first watched it, it was shocking. Never expected something like that to happen. So its a good show.Muahaha. After Lunch Break was maths. I failed my quiz by 0.5 marks again. Haiz... After that went back home. Started drawing my EVA stuff at about 1845. Finished at about 8pm. Tomorrow is Learning Journey. Don't have to go band. Xink just called me saying that I needed to get ready stuff. Too bad I'm not going. He said he could not contact any of the other Librarians. What a coincidence...

No comments: