Sunday, March 23, 2008

Homophobe

What do you say when you see a homophobe: Hi! I'm gay. Be afraid... (haha. Random quote of the day.)

Today, Dr Goh visited the band for the choral part in Hymn to the Sun. I think I will get a sore throat from that. Haiz... The new tuner ain't that good. Limited range, only can play an A note. Metronome isn't very user friendly. Never mind. Sectionals was boring as usual... Pumped one of them from crossing their legs. They never learn I guess. I don't think I should hold sectionals anymore. It's sickening and tiring. They never learn. It's no longer what it used to be...

After that went to tution. Actually Lucas asked me to join them for soccer after band. But I got tuition anyways. So I rejected them yet again. I've been rejecting them for a few times now. Even if I did not have tuition I may still not join them... Cos I don't wanna spoil and dirty my shoe. Haha. I think the English tuition is the most fun part of my entire week. Much more fun than band. Cos we get to talk about so many different things. Maybe I just don't have as much fun times as you nowadays. Next week Raj's getting us Pizza Hut! Yay! So I'm gonna get a lighter lunch after band. After tuition went to Comics Connection. Its been almost 6 months since the last Mahou Sensei Negima manga came out. So has World Embryo. After that went to Sony to play Guitar Hero III. Before that I totally lost touch. My timing was haywire. Just like losing the embrouchure when playing the flute... After watching people play for almost an hour I decided to play... And lost in the battle with Lou, even when my rock metre was still high. I lost by a death something. Tried again and won. Yay! Then tried Slow Ride on Medium mode. I got the highest sia. Haha.

No comments: