Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

I started my Good Friday by reading 'My Balls'. Yes. My Balls. Haha. That was about 12.30 in the morning. Just finished watching Monster and dealing with the stupid anti-virus which has been scanning for the past 4 hours. Should have gotten Norton.

After I woke up, I continued watching Fate/Stay Night, on youtube, cos some episodes got removed in just 1 day on veoh. Hope they put it back. So managed to watch 1 episode. Then my family forced me to go church again. The service was like 10.30 till 12.43. 2hrs 13mins. WOT. I feel the judgement about Judas is quite biased. Its only based on the facts as told by the other apostles. There wasn't the Judas side of the story, which was burnt. But without Judas, the crucifixion would not have taken place, the plan would not be complete. In other words, the betrayal of Judas was already planned by God and cannot be definitely called a betrayal. He was just following the will. Not going to say more about this...

My Nasi Lemak turned cold... Haha. I'm gonna say something random for every post I'm doing from now on... Unless I'm emo. Oh ya. I've just watched the news. They say 2 guys created a Mas Selamat Facebook. Now they are selling Mas Selamat T-shirts. Lol.

Dunno whether Innoform is gonna bring the next Evangelion movie, Evangelion: 2.0 Division, to Singapore. Cos they cut the 2nd movie preview, which was supposed to be played after the end of the first movie. This may mean that they do not intend to bring the second movie to our shores and not create false hope. Scary. Really hope they show it in Singapore. I estimate if the next movie is shown in Singapore, it should be at the end of this year. I'm still not happy that they cut the ending theme and replaced it with some stupid ang moh songs. Hope for the best of Evangelion future in Singapore...

No comments: