Saturday, June 28, 2008

Toys & Comics Convention

Long time no blog. Again. I think I'm juz gonna blog once a week. So u dun have to check back that often, though it's nice to see the visitor numbers go up... If I update more frequently I will notify on msn.

For the past week during recess, I have been quite busy. So if I didn't spend much time with you it's not cos I'm avoiding you or anything. Main reason was cos I did not want to get scolded again... So most of this week I was busy printing scores, binding scores, collating and other stuff during recess. At least nothing went wrong during band prac. Phew...

Mars Youth day... lol. I just spent quite a bit of time in class doing the Rubik's cubes, both 4X4X4 and 3X3X3. Btw, I already have a 4X4X4 cube. lol. Not that smooth though. I ate the prizes which were supposed to be given to those who spun the wheel, but only 1 or 2 people came at first. Then later on, more people came. We made less than $50 I think. lol. And I only bought some mamee monster and milo dinosaur. Nothing else though...

Today woke up late. Cos I thought today was a normal day, without any appointments. So that was what I dreamt about. So I overslept a little. So I was late. lol. Then did drills. Spoiling my voice... Not that it sounds nice anyway. Then was sectionals. Did Sway, Home and Stand up for Singapore. And balanced the stick again. lol. I seem to have a talent for balancing objects. Then was full band. Mr Chiang was angry again. Nvm. Can't quite remember what happened after that. All I know is that I did not have to do any other Librarian stuff.

After that went to J8 for lunch. Had McDonald's. Ronald McDonald is one of the creepiest mascots in the world. I'll show you pics of his exploits another day. Then I ate my lunch at the bus interchange. Then this cleaner comes spraying the floor and my food almost got wet... Finished eating then went to tuition. Then did some artistic one-word topic essays. For the first 30min or so, my paper was empty. Then it began to fill up rather quickly. My original topic was actually smoke. But I chose airport in the end. And the word airport would only come up at the beginning and the end of the essay. Yeah. My artistic composition style. I love writing emotional stories. But not inspired by manga though... Although I did some manga inspired compo a while back... Then it was time to go to the Toys & Comics convention. Yeah! My weekends were usually very busy, but I managed to squeeze it in. Although Sunday would be better (cos there's anime Cosplay), but I have tuition then, so only Saturday would suffice. While at the MRt Station, these ladies kept coming to me for donations. And when I didn't, they cursed me. wtf. And they said it was for some children... Then met Alvin and we were on our way. Citylink is really very long. lol. Then arrived there. Finally managed to get Love Hina Volume 1 & 5. Finally, my Love Hina collection is complete. That means it's my 3rd completed manga series. Then walked around. Saw this great doujin. Colleteral Damage. Very well drawn. Even had Kyonko. haha. After that went to see asiasoft at tropics atrium. Quite alot of people. Theme: Audition. Had a competition going on there. Pros. There was even a dance there. lol. Met up with some of Alvin's friends there. Then went to KFC. Had another coke. Second coke in a day... Then I went back to the convention. Played Guitar Hero on Wii. I played Knight of Cydonia. At first I looked damn pro. But then I came to the part where I always screwed up. And I failed the song. lol. Should have played Cliffs of Dover. Mistake mistake mistake... Then I went to the Rubik's section. They can do it real fast. 18secs, 22secs. And the cubes were real smooth. You could play it like a ball man. Smoooth. After that went back with Alvin. I'm super tired now. lol. Brain fatigue. Bye...

No comments: