Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ba(n)d Week

This week was the worst week for band sia. Got scolded(not exactly) 4(?) times by Mr. Chiang!? First was the announcements. Then I dunno why but I forget things very fast... So did not make the announcement properly. Then I get kena by Mr Chiang in front of the band... That was on Wednesday. Today, I got scolded 3 times. First was the thing I had to print. I said I was busy and by the next Wednesday practice I should have it ready. Then he come say me that I should have printed it over the past few days, but I really wasn't free! Then he come kena me in front of the whole band about the missing miyazawa flute. It's not my fault sia. But I didn't really care, cos I know I had nothing to do with it. But too bad, I was the current in charge for the flute section. So he come say I'm in deep shit and it's the second flute I lost. ... This time I specially did not bring the flute back and left it in the band store. And it just simply became all my fault. Then in the end it was in the alumni cupboard. Was seriously pissed off. Then we play Rumble on the High Plains. Then Mr Chiang come ask me who playing piccolo. I really should just have kept quite. I seriously gotta change my habit of shooting my mouth off without thinking, which usually came just 1 or 2 seconds later. But anyway, it was too late. I go say the piccolo in the band store got no mouthpiece. At that point I totally forgot that Terence had the piccolo. But I didn't know that both mouthpieces was in it. So then he come kena me yet again in front of the whole band. Wow. 2 times in a day. I was even more pissed off. But of course I did not show any signs of it. In fact, I think I looked like I didn't care. None of it was my fault. But since I'm the in-charge, I had to be responsible. So be it. And after SMSing a few people, I suddenly dawned upon the realisation that Terence had the piccolo. So I took my time going back, while waiting for a reply from someone. And then got kena again saying that I should be more aware of what is happening in my section in front of the whole band. I don't know how I am supposed to last 1 more year in the band. Sigh*

No comments: