Monday, June 9, 2008

Today

Today, more than half the school blacked-out. Except the band room... So I spent 9-12 sitting outside the mac lab. And I was playing the Rubik's cube to pass the time. Then at 10, this guy came up to me and asked whether the class started. I said no. Didn't say it was cos of the black-out. Then he kept on talking to me. In a friendly way. And so he just kept talking and talking to me, while I just kept solving the Rubik's Cube again and again. Then he asked me about me and the Rubik's cube. So I just gave 1-2 word answers. Then the power was back on again. It was about 10.30 I think. Then we went in, switched on the mac. Then the power went off again. -_-" Whatever. So just went out, tried the new technique Ray taught me on the Rubik's cube, and the guy continued talking to me. Apparently, he was signing up for the Ironkid Biathlon. Not that it's my business though. Then since I was really really bored solving the cube for the 30th time, I decided to teach him how to play. lol. He was not very good at it. Most people can't get the basic step right though. Anyways, Robin said that cos the school didn't pay the power bills, so the power got cut off. lol. Waste my time. At 12 we were dismissed. Then I went to the band room to wait for WL. Waited there for really long. About 40 min. Then he came with his newly bought $1400 flute. I tried it. It wasn't very good. But it was shiny. Haha. That was when I realised that the alumni had taken the miyazawa flute. Then WL wanted to play a flute duet with me. lol. But all the flutes in the band room were out of order. So I had a hard time trying to play.

After all that we went to J8. I then ate McDonald's with WL. Talking about McDonalds, Ronald McDonald is one of the creepiest mascots in the world. After McDonalds, we went to get the Evangelion 1.0: You are (not) alone Collectors Edition. I could not get it cos I was under 16. lol. After we got it, we spent an awfully long time in Comics Connection, looking at manga. Then went to Action City to look at the 2 X 2 cubes. No price indicated. Wanted to get one for my sister for her upcoming birthday. haha. Came back home and completed Lucky Star. So now I can focus on the School Rumble manga. Reading abit of Shin Angyo Sando too. It's a korean manga apparently.

No comments: