Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wapanese

What are Wapanese. Wapanese are Caucasians who are overly obsessed with Japan, it's culture as well as (last but not least) anime and manga. If I was an ang moh, I would be a wapanese... Scary. Here's the Urban Dictionary definition of wapanese... Some things I do not agree... I do not drink Pocari Sweat. haha. Luckily this applies to ang mohs. But at least I set foot on Japanese grounds before, do not cosplay, do not think that my country is anyway inferior. Singapore is great. No war, no droughts, no floods (at least not that serious), no food shortage (as a consumer), great government with little corruption. Yeah. But I'm not exactly patriotic... I personally do not like wapanese either. Cos they're ang moh. And never stepped into Japan and then think they are so great. I also don't think the Japanese really like wapanese... Maybe those anime companies like them cos the sell lots to them. But its like the PRCs coming to Singapore. I feel that would be how I would feel about wapanese if I was a Japanese. But I'm not. So this is just my personal opinion and it holds no salt.

Dun really like to talk about what's happening around me, cos I'm stuck in the house all day. But I'm not bored. But blogging about what I have done will be boring. Here's how it goes. Today I woke up at 9.30am. Solved the cube twice, 1 with my specs on, one without (Cos I just woke up)... Then went down and ate 2 'tao sar pia'. Continued playing with the cube. Used the com and searched for Levan Polkka again. Love that song. Forgot what I did after that. Ah. Did some E Maths. Kinematics. Learning it in Physics anyway, so nothing new. Then solved the cube again a couple of times. Broke my personal record and set a new one of 1min 45secs. Had chicken rice. Continued work. Used the com again. Scanned some scores. 1 score with 5 pages. It's hard to scan from a book you know. Searched for more Hatsune Miku, and read Chapter 69 of Ai Kora. ooo. 69. Oh ya. Watched Haruhi Live. The concert. A bit of criticism. Aya's singing was quite off. The vibrato was a bit too much. And she seemed flat (as in tone). Anyways she's so chio. Haha. Watched the anime version of God Knows... then watched the live version of God Knows... then Bouken Desho Desho?, then COOL EDITION (live version too). If you don't remember a song called COOL EDITION in the anime, it's from the Ryoko Asakura Image Album. It's not bad. If you want it, you can ask it from me, but get ready something in return. Cos fair trade (Fullmetal Alchemist) haha. I just love the Lucky Star Version of Levan Polkka. Love the beginning, the part where they switch clothes to Rin, Shana, Mikuru, and another one is from To Heart I think. The door slamming and the rotating lips was cool too. Leaving you with the video... Changed the blog song to the Lucky Star version of Levan Polkka (not exactly... That's the closest I could get). My ringtone is the Hatsune Miku version of Levan Polkka. Love the song...

No comments: