Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Photoblogging!!!

Long time no blog. Anyway I've decided to do photoblogging for the first time. And I'm very lousy at it. First, my manga collection. WOOOOOO!!!!! Total of 8 series(seems quite little): Chobits, Chrono Crusade, Inuyasha, Love Hina, Magister Negi Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, World Embryo and some chinese manga. There's a total of 96 tankoubon(books). Hmmm. If I get the last 4 volumes of Chobits I'm missing, it would be 100. Cool



Yeah that's my collection



That's my Inuyasha collection. All in Chinese though.



And that's my Magister Negi Magi Collection. Quite expensive, though Chobits is way more costly...



Chrono Crusade, the whole set. Apparently it's the only series which I have a complete set. Cos the publisher didn't publish the other manga equally I guess.



Yeah. My NGE collection. Plus Notebook, plus figurines I got from M'sia.



World Embryo Collection. Rena is so cute. Haha.



Love Hina collection. Volume 1 & 5 are missing. Cos I can't find them anywhere...



Yeah. My SOS dan notebook. I just wrote stupid things in it. Wish I didn't.

Yesterday I went to the Annual Bookfair. Yeah. Of course the only reason why I wanted to go there was the anime and manga part of it you know. Then some cosplayers(the only ones I saw that day) cosplaying Shana and Haruhi. The Shana cosplayer has really dry hair. Yucky. Not sure if I'm starting to like cosplay. Dun think so though. Just like to see cosplay in real life. Dunno what I'm saying anymore.



Bought a new Rubik's Cube cos my father broke the old one... And now I can solve it without looking at any formula sheets. Yeah! Fastest time is 1 min 55 secs. Got the cube for $5. It's getting rough. Should have gotten the $8 one.



Sadly, this is the only anime related thing I bought. I saw Excalibur with Avalon(Fate/Stay Night) there. It cost $15, which I spent on a totally useless thing. Dunno what to say. This accessory cos $2. Quite expensive...



And I have completed my first photoblogging thing. I'm so lousy at it. This may be the last time. Anyone wants to got the the Bookfair with me? It's until this Sunday. I wanna go see cosplay and on the way back from there, buy Chobits and maybe search for Ichigo 100% (Viz Media published) manga at Orchard. Dun have to follow me then though. Juz need a reason to go out. Just tag or msn me k? And here's a weird but damn cute Hatusune Miku song...


No comments: