Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sick

Bad days sia. Yesterday I accidentally did an extra 15 push-ups, which means I did 55 push-ups at one shot, 2 times and more than the average band member. And even worse, I was selected for the ... Haiz... Cos I did not point out any other section mate. Great values they teach in band eh. Sabotage, involuntary arrest, and a whole lot of sacarsm. I personally feel that the band's standard is dropping too. More towards the discipline side. Although I'm not doing anything about it. I'm the type who only can criticise but is unable to do anything about it myself. Sad. I also wish to, but I don't know how.

Today. Did 2.4km run for P.E. This time they stopped just after the primary school gate. So my timing was 11.26 mins. Faster, cos did not have to run up slopes. But was feeling real sick after that. Anyways, the main point of the bad day was after school. Actually it was bad because I thought too much... Cos I was the Geog rep, after school I had to go to the staff room to get a namelist for the WS. Then PauLeong caught me cos my hair was too long. I expected to be caught but not by him though. Anyway, I was prepared. But the surprising thing was he was very very irrational. The conversation goes like this...

P is Paul
M is me
P: Hey boy
M:Yes
P: Did any of the teachers tell you to cut your hair?
M: No (Really la)
P: Don't lie
M: I really din lie
P: Why yesterday you never cut ur hair
M: Because I got CCA
P: So now you are blaming your CCA
M: No. I haven't finishe...
P: (forgot what he said)
P: what class are you from?
M: 3*
P: 3* is supposed to have intellect up there(points to head)
P: (talks some mars crap)
M: I'm sorry
P: (Calls Jenni* Goh over)
*dunno what he did that for
P: Who's your form teacher
M: Mrs *
P: ***?
M: yes
P: she didn't tell you to cut your hair?
M: Yes
P: dun lie (or something liddat)
M: I'm not lying. Really
P: So as a #ist
P: you need someone to tell you b4 u cut your hair
M: No I was going to cut it this weekend
P: y cannot cut last weekend
P: ur hair only grow 2 days ago ah
M: Yah...(Of course lah. My hair grow everyday wat)
P: Don't be ridiculous!
M: No I...(P interrupts again)
P: I'm getting angry now (Note* I used a soft tone of voice and really did not show any signs of acting smart or anything which anyone can find fault with)
M: I'm sorry (sorry for wat?!)
P: Who's your form teacher (again)
M: Mrs *
P: so now is Mrs *'s fault la
P: so i need to tell her to (can't exactly remember wat he said. but something about scolding her, not exactly, or something)
M: No. It's not her fault
M: I know I'm at fault. sorry. I am responsible
P: (forgot wat he said after that)
then he went to scold other ppl cos he got nothing to say to me

*This conversation may not be the same exact conversation due to my poor memory and the sequences might be mixed up, but most of it was accurate.

Seriously, what did I do wrong to actually make him angry?!

Anyways, today came back home to study for my Bio test and SS test. I am slightly more confident than before that I wouldn't fail, cos usually I fail both of them. Adieu

No comments: