Thursday, July 24, 2008

Old Debts Crawling Back to Me

My long forgotten, not really, about 1 month and 6 month debts are coming back to me. I gotta come up with a library catalogue, which was actually due end of June, and I've got no idea how to do it!!! And I'm all alone cos the other librarian got demoted... Alumni stuff are piling up at the library table which was just shifted yesterday. I'm not responsible for alumni stuff you know. I've got no idea how to make that pile look nice... I'm getting lousy at blogging, cos I haven't been blogging. Anyway, today played softball for PE. Cool. Wanted to do that for quite a while, though I prefer floorball, which I am the best in class at. Who cares what I'm good at though. Also about the debts, I missed 2 tuitions last Sunday due to the Botanic Gardens performance, and I feel like I'm in deep trouble for not telling them. Maybe I'm just thinking too much. Haven't paid my tuition fees for one of the though, it's already the 4th week...

The Botanic Gardens performance, to me, wasn't that good. Quite a few mishaps... Lack of chairs was the big thing for me. So ended up in the 3rd row. So must be vigilant for ABBA Gold. So stood up at the second one instead of the 3rd. Made quite a few mistakes though. Not that anyone could hear. I'm lousy at the flute. In a solo recently, I could hear how poor I was. So soft. I don't really care nowadays. I'm not that enthu any longer. But I will bring back my flute the moment the SYF pieces are given out, practice like mad, and come to next practice like I'm damn pro. ahaha. Practice has proven useful from the last SYF. So gonna do the same thing. But exams are a problem though. 3rd week of august. Not much time left...

Solved a 5X5X5 cube after the botanical gardens performance on Sunday. My father bought it for me. And I didn't need any formulas. Yeah. Now the person who called me noob had nothing to say. Haha. Somemore dare to say he zhai. Not that I care though. Don't really care about much nowadays. So I'm just gonna write my fastest times here...
2X2X2 - 0:13:56
3X3X3 - 0:46:59
4X4X4 - 7:39:13
5X5X5 - 12:49:69
2X2X2+3X3X3 - 1:36:23
Actually the timings are quite slow. lol.

Been speed-reading Bleach recently. Took 1 week 2days to catch up. At least I now know what Bleachers are talking about. I used to think Espadas were from the game 'Granado Espada' lol. School Rumble just ended too. Yesterday. So sad. The story wasn't really finished. They just finished with a class photo. Hope they tie up the Sawachika - Harima - Yakumo relationship in School Rumble 2. Lots of loose ends to tie. Anyway bye.

No comments: