Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Neighbour.

Chye told me today that he was my neighbour. Surprise. He's really a good teacher. Apparently he's leaving next term. So sad. A new teacher is coming in. She's female. What a weird way to phrase me sentence. When I use 'she', it's obviously female. I'm not gonna talk about my results, cos apparently none of you actually care what marks I get, and I don't want you to compare marks with me, and get all high and mighty if you score better than me, or get all depressed and emo and start hating me if you get lower than me. The highest for A Maths in my class is none other than the guy I last sat next to, whom I haven't been talking to, at all. Apparently 'Archimedes is shining down on him'. Good for you.

I recently shifted all my personal folder into the D:/ drive, which I totally forgot about. Now my C:/ drive has 20GB+ of space, which means my folder takes up 20GB+ of space. Sigh*(haha) So now I'm gonna try installing RA2, the game which I have been playing for 7 years. Brutal enemies are quite easy when the terrain you are on is very defensive and to your advantage. Just need a few steps to defeat them though. Defend (Quickly build up your defences, air and land), send a few prism tanks (Allied only), I usually use 3. It's good enough. Finally, destroy. Hahahaha.

No comments: