Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ichigo 100%

That is the best manga I've ever read. Better than Chobits too, even though its hard to admit, but its a shoo-in for me. I spent 4 days and this morning, before I went to IT lessons, to finish it. This morning I just read the omake though. I'm re-reading it again cos its simply so great. Whoever who starts reading manga should read it. Even though there are of course ecchi scenes, I don't really mind not having them but it would then change the entire feel quite a bit (especially Satsuki scenes). Gotta thank CH for kinda reminding me about it. And now, I'm so desperate to get the hardcopy in my hands that I even requested it in the Chuang Yi (Singapore's manga publisher) website, along with requests for republishing all the volumes of Neon Genesis Evangelion and Love Hina I'm missing. But buying 19 volumes at one go, which would not happen, would cost about $161, assuming one volume is about $8.50. Really really hope they would satisfy my request... Now I truly know the pleasure of having the hardcopy in your hands. Didn't get much sleep cos of it. Spent the whole night rolling around and thinking about it. Even had a dream that all 19 volumes were at Comics Connection, top left of the Chuang Yi section, with English translation as well as the Chinese translation, which they had in the first place, plus merchandise. What a great dream. haha. I know my dreams are weird. I was quite sad when I woke up though, cos they only had volume 1, 2 & 19 in reality, and in Chinese (not that I'm against chinese but the translation of names would sound real weird...

This morning I missed band. Ohoho. First time I missed band intentionally. Not gonna hide it from anyone. Band starts at 9 while the IT lesson starts at 10. At first I got scolded by a certain teacher about being 25min late. Even told me to run. I ran away instead after seeing that they were doing drills. I don't want to be selfish and stink up the Com Lab if I had went for band and then gone to the lab. But I was selfish that I did not go to band. But to me, 1 person less was just insignificant to me. Anyway what difference would it make even if I was there? No point... I wonder what happened in band today though. Maybe I shouldn't find out...

IT course we did programming, cool. But then it ended at around 1, when it was actually supposed to end at 4. Not value for money. Created a BMI programme thing. After that went to J8 and ate Cafe Cartel with Keith. First time eating there. Haha. After that just walked around. Didn't buy anything cos the only thing I wanna buy is Ichigo 100%. Haha. Never so obsessed over an anime or manga series before...

The day was over in a flash though. It just seemed like nothing much happened, even though I woke up at 8. Haiz... The second day of the school holidays is already holiday. Better grasp it well, otherwise I would end up like Ichigo 100%, time just passed so quickly, middle school to high school to their future...

No comments: