Friday, May 23, 2008

EOS

The denouement of the first semester is finally over. How time flies. Very soon I would be writing 'it's already the end of the year. How time flies...' It's rather surprising that I got 5th in class. In a class whose standard is significantly higher(or so it seems) then my class last year. Umm. I feel that the biannual post-exam activities is a full display of the immaturity, stupidity, as well as self-centeredness of students. For e.g. if you just shut up for 7 more minutes, you would have unrestricted speech as well as unlimited talk time without being scrutinized by any of the teachers at all. It just works this simply. Keep quiet for that period of time and you would be praised, released on time, if not earlier, and you would have to spend less time in that sticky, hot and humid environment crammed with smelly, sweaty students. So simple yet so hard. And as for the I&E. The winner actually got jeered. I hope those who jeered would continue jeering people when they grow up and out into the real world. I would be interested to see what would happen to them. The suggestion for the 'Treasure Hunt'. I didn't like it very much. Apart from my personal reasons like not wanting to be in groups, there would not be able to have sufficient manpower to monitor the event. Just think. Why does only 1 or 2 teachers come to do the post-exam activities for each level. Cos the rest are helping with your report books and writing testimonials. Can't believe it got 3rd. The judges are really open-minded. The conveyor belt is a disaster, the exchange programmes, which seem to be for a noble cause, like etiquette in front of members of the opposite sex and guess what. They missed out different races. This shows that it's obviously just like a Potemkin Village. It just reflects on their 'despo-ness' and childishness.

There were also suggestions on how morning assembly was very long due to the preaching of 'clock time' by a certain Mr K. I'm not against those suggestions. In fact, this Mr K is actually contradicting himself. I was laughing away when he started contradicting himself when it was already about 8.10 and there he was telling us to work on 'clock time' and not on 'event time'. For the benefit of those who still do not understand what the contradiction is, Mr K was working on 'event time'. Get the link?..

This is usually how I would write something ok. Cos you all dun seem to like this way of writing, I just show you an example lor. lol.

Yessshh! I finally managed to solve a rubik's cube. Not by myself though. haha. Too many steps to memorise. So I juz remember the first half of the steps. Mebbe I blog the rest tomorrow. Cos tmr got band. Then mebbe got more to write. Au revoir.

No comments: