Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Happy Mother's Day. This is the 2nd time I have blogged about Mother's Day. Feels so nostalgic. So I gave my mother a bookmark. A Christian bookmark. Even though I'm very much atheist, I still went into a Christian shop, bought a Christian bookmark, and gave it to my mother, cos she's a Christian. I have nothing against having a god or any other religion. All I want is substantial evidence. Cos its all not convincing enough. The local churches are very much hilarious. People rush to go there, but can't wait to get out. The church looks forward to offerings in such a direct manner. Sermons actually get repeated. Why? Cos new stuff hasn't been added for the past 2000 years. This applies to all churches though. So the sermons get repeated in different ways, twisted, manipulated, trying their best for the people to understand. I'm very fair about these issues though. I won't base it on biased accounts or add in additional imaginary information just to prove that religion is false. Oh my. I'm digressing from the Mother's Day theme. By the way, I finally bought a book called God is not Great. I'm just started reading it and it is very very 'chim'. I think I may need a translator even though the book is in English. (No I don't.)

Today went to church and got these kids to do some performance. I then realised 'Head & Shoulders, Knees and Toes' is a very hypnotic song. Especially when they keep repeating, "knees and toes, knees and toes, knees and toes" really quickly. I have been really slow the past few days. The worship seemed ridiculously long today(personal opinion) and I gave a 5-cent offering. I was saving up to by a mother's day present. And my 4 volumes of Chobits which I'm gonna ask Jonathan to help me get from Kinokuniya. (Now I can only afford 3 volumes.) After that went for a 'quickie'(lunch) and went to maths tuition. After tuition went to J8. The F1 game was not loaded but i knew how to make it load so I played a couple of rounds. Even had rainy seasons to drive in as well as foggy. After that just walked around. I think the new game up for the Sony thing is called Devil may Cry. Bought the bookmark after that then went for Chemistry tuition. After tuition went to play the F1 game again which was not loaded again. The idiot boys were breathing down my neck again. Just ignored them. Went back home, had dinner, bathed then blogged. Nah...

No comments: