Friday, May 9, 2008

Exams Over

So the exams are officially over for me... At least. Actually it didn't matter whether it ended today. Cos the past few days (ever since the Bio paper ended... Yes, I slacked off for Chem) I haven't been studying very much. Been playing Frets on Fire. Finally got God Knows... sung by Aya Hirano aka. Suzumiya Haruhi. Yay. Kept playing that song but only got 4 stars for all difficulties. :( Oh. And here's the random quote off Wikiquotes "It may be that today gold has become the exclusive ruler of life, but the time will come when man will again bow down before a higher god." ~ Adolf Hitler. Obviously he's talking about himself. Oh how indirect...

I am still settling down in my class. Its already 5 months into the year. Haiz... Firstly, I don't have a single friend in my class. Yet.. Ever... There are just people I don't like (Not hate. I won't hate someone if he does not intentionally do something to make me hate him), people I know better, and people I am on better terms with, but none I can call a friend. My msn does not have a single contact from my current class except for me and some other guy from last year whom I have a reason to hate. But I know its just me... I've shut the window of my heart out from the people in this class (Yes... I'm talking like someone). Someone there keeps calling me emo, when I'm not feeling emo at all.Everytime he sees me he calls me emo. Then asks other people "hey, he emo right?" Then I usually ignore almost everyone. Then he come say "Wah. Dao me again ah." Then people will say. "Aiya he always liddat one lah." I don't really care though. A class without friends. What I have learnt in a Class Without Friends(CWF). You must be very independent (Pay attention in class!). Remember to bring your own stuff. Yah. That's a about it. The bad points I mean. Good Points. Spend more time paying attention rather than talking. Learn to be independent. Get into less trouble (getting linked with trouble-makers). Be more independent. Yessh. Enough about friends for now...

Gotta find time to produce the LIBRARY CATALOGUE!!! Wonder what to do... Let me try reciting what we have in there... With Heart and Voice, Christmas Festival... My memory is very poor. I also don't really want to be the SL. But there isn't anyone who can be right? This is called no choice. chikushou...

I think I must make a list of all the anime and manga I need to read. Lessee.
Manga (If you want any, you can ask me)
1. Fate/Stay Night
2. Azumanga Daioh
3. Ichigo 100%
4. Ef ~ A Fairytail of the Two
5. Chobits (One of these days I must go to Orchard Rd to complete the series)

Anime
1. Chobits
2. He is my Master
3. Mahoromatic
4. Love Hina
5. Tsukihime
6. Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
7. Lucky Star
8. Galaxy Angel
9. Clannad
10. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien(Re-watch)
11. Chrono Crusade
12. Shakugan no Shana II
13. FLCL

That's about all for the time being. And if you've realised 8/18 of them are girly. Haha. Cos I'm Hetro(?). I don't use "straight" cos its a gay slang. Haha.

No comments: