Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of Year and 50th Post

Yoz, the people who come and don't tag. This is going to be the last post of the year. As well as the 50th post on this blog. So 1 year 50 posts. 2 years 100 posts. Cool. But slow. It's been quite a year. More downs than ups. So many lessons learnt. I really don't want to go through the downs. But finally the debt has been settled. Yay. The only ups were... The anime conventions I went to!!! Of course results, new class, blah blah blah... I haven't recieved my high jump trophy yet... Jumped 1.50m. I won, yet I didn't. Haiz... I haven't talked about it yet hor? So I'll just say it right now.

Wee. I jumped over 1.45m. So did Joseph. Then was 1.50m. I did it!!! On the 3rd try. But he didn't. Lowered to 1.48m. He did it. 1.49m. He did it. 1.50m. He managed to pass!!! Wtf. Not fair. More tries than me. 1.51m. I couldn't. Zzz. He did it. I lost. Oh well. He completed 1.60m in the end. Track & field member... Not fair. Well too bad for me. My first silver high jump trophy. And guess what. They didn't even have a friggin prize presentation. At the end of the year, they told us to collect our trophies. But they didn't have the high jump ones...

This post is short. Lol. Supposed to write alot of things but met a writer's block so dunno. Oh well. Today's Digital Life was the best. And Happy New Year!

No comments: