Friday, August 8, 2008

Smile

Time passes so quickly... Just this morning I was at NEA. lol. Still remembered everything that happened there... The out of tune singers, the primary school dance, the minister, the food... So fast...Actually nothing much to talk about. About band, I can go get a Librarian Assistant. I only asked my junior though. He doesn't seem to mind. I also recorded the dance done by the primary school with his hp. lol. After all that James gave us souvenirs from his china trip. Some Beijing Olympic Stuff. lol.

Oh yeah. I can make some unique patterns on the 5X5X5 cube already.


Something like a dice. But only 2 and 4...


Cross Grave(D.Gray-man). Haha


My self-invented smiley face. Yeah


A variation of the smiley face...


Both faces!

Watching olympics now. Hope it doesn't take too long. Don't wanna miss D.Grayman. Not that its the same channel. Thought the opening ceremony was not bad, but a little tiring after a while.

No comments: