Monday, August 18, 2008

It's a Silver!

Congrats to the Singapore Women's table tennis team on getting a Silver for the Olympics. Thank you for breaking the Olympic medal drought of 48 years. The last medal was a silver too. Coincidence? Maybe the next medal we would be another 48 years later... That's a long time.

CAs have begun. And I only started studying today. Chemistry. I'm aiming for an A1 in Pure Chemistry. Just need to study the notes well. History has proven that most of the questions which I got wrong were from the notes. So study study study. Had Chinese CA today. I tell you, it's a total give away. The questions are totally easy. Not that I can get a perfect score but anyone with a Chinese standard even slightly higher than mine has the potential for a perfect score. The compre was a little weird. The questions require really short answers for 4 marks. So to play safe I added extra. Hope I can get an A1. Aiming for 5 A1s and above. Really need to study my Geog, SS, both Maths. My maths standard has dropped quite a bit though.

Been playing Tomoyo Fighter abit too much lately. Somemore it's the CAs... Yubari's great. I think I have discovered most of her moves except for 1. Which is the direct slam down with her mace. Doubt anyone who come here knows. lol. Changed the blog song to a Hatsune Miku track. Not sure of it's name. But if you play as miku, you will here this song.

Found a really hilarious EVA doujin. Sadly almost no one who come here watches EVA to know the jokes in there...

Science Physics tests are really simple. On Friday, I went for the test totally unprepared, not to mention its usually hard to pay attention in Physics classes cos the A class is usually ridiculously noisy. Too noisy to pay attention. Anyway, I just went in, totally crapped through the entire paper, finished it in less than half the given time, handed it up and went to recess. Physics lesson was after recess so he marked it, and guess what... I got a 12.5/15. Don't know how people can even get 3.5...

Uploading my Magister Negi Magi manga covers on Animepaper. The papers keep coming. Not really... Too lazy to scan sometimes... Currently have 304 papers.

2 ppl asked me chem qns on msn. But the number of questions were overwhelming. Seriously. Not cos their difficult. Cos there's juz alot. Phew... It's over.

No comments: