Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Results

It's strange why I'm not happy with my marks. My family is rather happy about my marks but I'm not... I really don't see the happiness in it. I really don't know why. I should really be rejoicing, but I'm rather sad, or maybe even angry or disappointed. Something's going wrong with me. Maybe it's because I have so few friends. By my definition maybe only have 1 or 2 friends. No one to share the joy with. No one who cares about me. Even if I say my marks, people wouldn't console me, wouldn't congratulate me. Is that why? Or maybe I'm selfish. I see people getting high marks everywhere. I'm not happy. Is that why? Either way, I'm not really happy. Maybe I need to see a psychiatrist. I can't get happy these few days. Well, I got an A2 average. Wow... not too happy. Wonder why...

No comments: